How much does an organising & decluttering session cost and what’s involved?
My organising & decluttering sessions provide practical help & solutions, enabling you to kick-start the clutter clearing in your home or home office space! Whether it’s just to get things started or something more involved, I can help. And if you work in a larger office, I can help you there too.
If you’d like 1-2-1 help in your home or home office space, this option is for you.
Initial 30min phone/Skype call: Free
We’ll chat so that I can gain an overview of your needs
Face-to-face 45min visit to your home/office space: £25 (£10 redeemable against any future booking)
We’ll meet each other face-to-face to discuss your needs in more depth, estimate how many sessions may be needed. Includes suggestions and practical tips that you can implement as soon as I leave!
Declutter & organising session: 3hrs – £90, 6hrs – £170
– Agreement on where to start the decluttering
– Provision of charity, waste, and recycling bags, labels
– Provision of stationery starter pack to help tame your paper clutter (offices only)
– Hands-on help to clear & reorganise the agreed areas
– Suggestions on useful storage solutions
– Hints & tips to avoid build up of clutter in the future
Additional hours tagged on to a session cost £25.
All sessions are completely confidential and non judgemental, and include removal of unwanted items to a local charity shop (1 load per session, subject to size of items).
Work in a shared office space?
For larger office spaces with multiple staff members, please contact me to discuss your requirements. This will usually involve external suppliers for waste collection, set-up of a working group within the organisation, etc.
Weekend & evening appointments are available by arrangement & may incur an additional fee.
Travel to locations in excess of 15 miles from Sale, M33 (using Google maps) may incur a charge to cover fuel costs.
If you’d like help to get things organised, but prefer to go it alone or live outside of my local area in Manchester, UK, then this option is for you.
Initial 30min phone (UK only)/Skype call: Free
Gain an overview of your needs
Bespoke virtual package to help you control your clutter & get organised: £75
– Worksheet to help you identify the cause of your clutter
– Review of photographs of your cluttered space by Amanda
– 2 further x 30min Skype calls to check progress and encourage accountability
– Personalised suggestions and practical tips that you can implement right away
– Signposting to useful storage solutions
– Hints & tips to avoid build up of your clutter in the future
All discussions are completely confidential and non judgemental, and include solutions that are personalised to you.
If you’d like to help a friend or family member to get themselves organised, but know that they are conscious of cost or practicality, then a gift voucher might be the answer.
Organising Gift Vouchers: £30 or £50
Vouchers valid for 6months from date of purchase.
No work will be undertaken without the full consent of the recipient, and will be offered in line with the packages available at the time of redemption.
If you’d like to book a session with me, or just want to know more, please complete the form below and I’ll be back to you within 48hrs!