I’m proud to represent the decluttering and organising industry by giving talks, providing 1-2-1 consultations and writing articles for magazines and blogs.
- During APDO’s National Organising Week in November 2016 a number of Professional Organisers from around the UK presented short workshops inside Hammonds Furniture stores, helping people to become more organised in their homes. I was lucky enough to have been filmed and you can watch the vide here!
- I presented a number of in-store workshops for IKEA UK as part of their #joyofstorage Ideas Festival at their Manchester store on 20th & 21st February 2016. Watch the video below!
- Guest contributor for musicMagpie’s blog; 6 essential decluttering tips in February 2016.
- Featured in 50 Plus magazine (Jan-March 2016) for their Downsizing and Decluttering article (p20-21).
- Guest contribution as an expert to Leesa UK’s blog; New Year, New You in December 2015.
- During the UK’s National Organising Week 2015 (7-13 Nov), I was invited into the studio at Trafford Sound radio with Samera in her Trafford Today programme.
- I was back to present and was available for 1-2-1 advice sessions at The Northern Home Show at Manchester Central on Friday 3rd July 2015.
- In June 2015 I presented on stage in the Ideal Super Theatre on the opening day of the Manchester Ideal Home Show 2015 at Event City. Alongside TV celebs Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and Amanda Lamb, I gave the audience advice on how to keep your home under control from clutter, and shared some simple tips & tricks to make everyday life run more simply.
- I was at the Northern Home Show at Manchester Central (formerly G-Mex) in July 2014, where I presented a Home Show Seminar; ‘Is Clutter Cramping Your Style?’ on each of the 3 days. I also gave a short interview for BBC Radio Manchester whilst I was there.
- You can read about my time as an expert in the Ideal Advice centre at the June 2014 Manchester Ideal Home Show.
Watch my video: