Moving to a smaller property? Whether you’re an ’empty nester’ or just want to lose the burden of managing a large property, I can help you to make the best of your smaller space.
Here at Orderly Office and Home, I can work alongside your estate agent and/or removal company, to help you sort through your possessions and support you in deciding which items to take to your new home and which to ones you can ‘let go’ from your life.
- Sort any area, especially those difficult to reach cupboards and the loft!
- Help with a box, a cupboard, one room, or an entire house? No problem!
- Identify your essentials & treasured pieces from your unwanted clutter.
- Organise those items you want to pass on to your family or friends.
- Donate unwanted items to a specific charity.
At the end of each session I’ll ensure that your home is tidy and, more importantly, in a safe state for you to continue with your daily life.
“My stuff has just come from storage – way more than I thought. HELP! I don’t think I can do this alone! It definitely needs rationalising – that thing that you’re so good at. “