Moving to a smaller property? If downsizing as an ’empty nester’ or removing the burden of managing a large property, I’ll help you through the process to make the best of your smaller space.
Sorting through your stuff as part of the downsizing process and deciding what to take to your new home or what to let go of is HARD!
That’s where I can help you to…
- Sort any area, especially those difficult to reach cupboards and the loft!
- Help with a box, a cupboard, one room, or an entire house?
- Identify your essentials & treasured pieces from your unwanted clutter.
- Organise those things you want to pass on to your family or friends.
- Arrange for removal of unwanted items – sell / charity / clearance.
- Help to pack or unpack possessions on moving day.
At the end of each session I’ll ensure that your home is tidy and, more importantly, in a safe state for you to continue with your daily life.